HTML now tradable on OpenLedger trading platform
We are glad to inform you that from today HTMLcoin is trading on OpenLedger.io !
The new HTMLCOIN has been developed by using Bitcoin and Ethereum hybrid blockchain technology which integrates Bitcoin Core, Proof-of-Stake (PoS) and the Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM). This amazing technology has improved our coin exponentially making it a very dynamic and decentralized currency with the ultimate purpose of being used in different industries around the world.
We’re pleased to announce the addition of HTMLlcoin, tradable against OPEN.BTC, BTS, CNY, OBITS & USD.
The features of HTMLCoin include:
● Double SHA256: is used by Bitcoin and other established blockchains to provide a secure and proven cryptographic wrap for HTMLCOIN.
● Real Time Checkpointing: Protects the history of the chain from being changed by 51% attacks, and broadcasts block height and hash of the main chain that cannot be overwritten.
● Enhanced Hash Rate Compensation: Adjusts every 120 blocks but with short, medium and long block time samples to average out the adjust and apply 25% damping to the result.
● Hybrid Bitcoin / Ethereum: Uses both the Bitcoin and Ethereum codebase combining Bitcoin with EVM (Ethereum Virtual Machines).
● Smart Contracts: Protocol to facilitate, verify or enforce negotiation or performance of a contract.
● Simple Payment Verification: Execute smart contracts from lite wallets.
● Decentralized Applications and distributed computing platform: The new HTMLCoin network will to be able to create smart contracts and other more fully fledged complex EVM apps.
● Account Abstraction Layer: extension to Bitcoins ‘Script’ language, sits between the blockchain and EVM and allows decentralized applications and smart contracts to run in environments that were not possible before.