OCASH Tokens: Buyback Order Placed
Dear OCASH holders,
In anticipation of the upcoming launch of the OCASH debit card program, we have developed a new business model for this project.
The OCASH card will be available for order for every KYC approved customer in the EEA region. No tokens involved, no ICO performed, no subscription needed.*
We strongly believe this change will introduce a number of advantages for the whole OCASH project.
Please read more about the OCASH buyback roadmap and explore the OCASH FAQ here.
*Only the dedicated tokens to transfer a deposit to the card will be required.
OCASH BURN AND BUYBACK ORDER
Here’s the OpenLedger activities related to this business model change:
- On July 11th, 2018, we burned all the OCASH tokens held on the ico.ocash reserve account, 2 572 610 OCASH in total.
- On July 11th, 2018, we reached all the OCASH token holders with the personal buyback conditions relevant until August 1st, 2018.
- On August 1st, 2018, the rest of the OCASH tokens held on the ico.ocash account was burned.
- On August 2nd, 2018, OpenLedger placed a single order to buy the remaining amount of OCASH for OBITS on the Bitshares DEX market. The conversion rate is 1 OCASH to 0,2 OBITS.
- Starting from August 2nd, 2018, the OCASH tokens have no relevance to any OpenLedger ApS activities or the OCASH debit card program.
Please feel free to send any OCASH-related questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay tuned for the future OCASH project updates!
Follow OpenLedger on social channels