OpenLedger DEX UI/UX Update from February 7, 2019
Dear OpenLedger DEX users,
We are happy to announce another UI/UX update of our decentralized trading platform.
Here’s a brief overview of the changes we made:
- The font color in the order book is now white to ensure that text is clearly visible.
- A collateral ratio now can be set manually. Setting a Target Collateral Ratio (TCR) will allow the blockchain to automatically sell the required amount of your collateral to keep your collateral ratio at/above the TCR you selected when the value of your collateral decreases.
- We made the “My Open Orders” tab scrollable for greater user convenience.
- Margin calls in the order book are indicated by the yellow color so that you will never miss them.
- Markets in the “Favorites” tab are listed alphabetically (by the name of the first asset in a trading pair).
New updates are coming soon!
Have any suggestions? Send them to us via Freshdesk.
Follow OpenLedger on social channels
The OpenLedger DEX Team