OpenLedger ApS is hiring Country Ambassadors
Commission Only Position
We don’t just take anyone. We want the best.
OpenLedger ApS are looking for Country Ambassadors worldwide who can officially represent our projects (current and future) to their local blockchain and business environments. We wish to have representatives speaking as many languages as there are countries, and countries may have more than one Ambassador, depending on size and geographic location.
If you have excellent communication skills, digital marketing skills and the experience in PR, sales or marketing to back it up, and you are interested in blockchain and future technologies, plus a deep desire to boost your career one of the most dynamic blockchain platforms, then we want to hear from you.
Conditions of employment: We are hiring on commission only basis. The commission from the various revenue streams we offer is paid in OBITS – a digital token powered by YOU, the OpenLedger DC, the ecosystem and their participants.
OBITS are the official digital token of the OpenLedger DC allowing token holders to reap a proportional share of the profits on OpenLedger, and any further projects added in the future. OBITS can be converted to BTS or FIAT currency, as desired by you.
Details and structures of commission payouts will be discussed with final candidates.
You will be able to get commission from –
- the contracts you will make in connection with advertising activities.
- all of the active signup’s you have made referring and helping your network of bloggers become part of the Bloggers Club activity in your assigned geographical area.
- all sales of products within our organization achieved by referred bloggers who are part of the VIP Bloggers Club program.
- all sales of products within our organization achieved by referred ambassadors.
- all sales of products within our organization achieved by yourself.
Wil you receive an official contract? Yes!
Please apply ONLY if you are interested in commission based work.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you.