Ronny Boesing Will Speak at Nextgen Payments Forum. All OpenLedger Affiliates Get a 30% Discount
Dear OpenLedger Community!
OpenLedger has confirmed its latest partnership with the prestigious Nextgen Payments Forum that will be hosted on 27-28 February 2018 in Malta and we are pleased to announce that we have secured a limited number of attendee passes at special reduced rates for our affiliates!
Ronny Boesing, Co-Founder and CEO of OpenLedger will be engaging attendees with an intriguing panel discussion on blockchain, titled “The Rise of Blockchain Technology”. He will be joined by Carl Brincat, Deputy General Counsel, Malta Gaming Authority, Jan Stockhausen, Director, Kessler Stockhausen Advisory and Jonathan Galea, President, Bitmalta
Key stakeholders from across the UK, Middle East, Russian Federation and the EU, will be gathering to explore new opportunities, share insights and evaluate global best practices and case studies.
Confirmed international speakers and experts include:
- Marc Baxter, UK Lead Open Banking/PSD2 Commercialisation, HSBC Retail Banking and Wealth Management
- Paul Alfing, Senior Consultant Retail, Payments Advisory Group, Member e-Payments Taskforce, Ecommerce Europe
- Subas Roy, Global Chairman, International Regtech Association (IRTA)
- Pascale Marie Brien, Senior Policy Adviser, Payments and Digital, European Banking Federation
- Marius Jurgilas, Board Member, Bank of Lithuania
This is a rare opportunity to learn and network with the industry’s leading international experts and policymakers and we would like to extend you an invitation to join us.
Openledger affiliates get a 30% discount and pay only €1050 – redeem your code and book online.
Alternatively, call +35722010583 or mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org and one of the Forum’s customer service reps will assist with any further information you may require.
Looking forward to networking with you at NPF!