SOLA ITO STARTS TOMORROW WITH A 15% DISCOUNT ON TOKENS!
Get Ready To be a SOL Token Owner as tomorrow, November 27 at 2:00 PM UTC, the token sale goes LIVE!
One of the highest rated investment opportunities, the SOLA project has generated a lot of interest and excitement for many reasons:
- It’s a working project with 650,000+ users;
- The sale will activate the business model and accelerate the growth of the user base;
- The project has the adequate valuation. Sola raised several investment rounds from VCs, and are perfectly aware of the risks of overvaluation;
- The hard cap is only $ 5M. SOLA are ready to grow along with the service, and raise more when they have proven progress and growth.
Until this moment, there are 10,000+ registered participants and counting, so we suggest you act fast. You will see the progress of the sale on the Sola website.
Please, carefully look through the terms of the sale one more time:
- Total supply: 150,000,000 SOL.
- Tokens for sale: 50,000,000 SOL.
- Hard cap: 5,000,000 USD.
- Soft cap: 750,000 USD.
- Token price: 0.1 USD.
- Token type: ERC20.
- Accepted currencies: BTC, ETH, BTS, LTC, DASH, bitUSD, bitEUR, bitCNY.
- Supply is fixed, and no more tokens will be issued.
- Unsold tokens (if any) will be burned.
- Tokens will be distributed after the end of the sale.
There will be three discount tiers based on the progress of fundraising:
- up to $750K, the discount is 15%;
- from $750K to $1.5M, the discount is 10%;
- from $1.5M to $3M, the discount is 5%.
The Sola app grew out of Plague (aka Plag), which launched in 2014 with the idea to create a decentralized social and information network where information could spread among users like a virus. Sola is an evolution of this service and has inherited Plags’ data, audience, interface, and logic.
Sola created a simple, user-friendly app that is meant for everyone who is interested in posting quality content, looking the others posts and even making money out of it. While other competitors are using traditional feeds, Sola has taken an innovative approach and uses a ‘stack of cards’ interface instead. This way the user can always see only one card at a time and is able to switch between cards by endorsing or ignoring it (swiping up or down). Endorsing a card helps it to spread across the network as the endorsed cards are shown to more users and will let the user who posted it to earn SOL tokens.
For more information, please visit https://sola.foundation