Vote Before October 1st :Market Maker Buyback Proposal [OBITS]
Dear OBITS holders,
Please vote for the future of OBITS now! The voting runs until October 1st, 2018, 13:00 CET. Only two days are left before we close the voting and define the results.
Please learn about the Market Maker Buyback Proposal in the previous post or on the official OBITS website.
How to Vote
- We took a snapshot of OBITS holders accounts on 15:00 CET, September 4th, 2018.
- OpenLedger created a new voting asset, the OBITS.VOTING token, in the amount of OBITS supply shown in the snapshot.
- On September 5th, every OBITS token holder received an incoming payment of OBITS.VOTING tokens, matching the number of OBITS they own. In the memo field, you will find the conditions of the voting procedure.
- To express your opinion, please send the OBITS.VOTING tokens to the following accounts:
obits.option1 – if you wish to accept the above-mentioned Market Maker Buyback proposal.
obits.option2 – if you wish to leave the current procedures as is.
- On October 1st, 2018 13:00 CET we will take the snapshot of the voting options accounts and define a winner.
- The Market Maker Buyback Proposal will be implemented according to the results of the voting.
Please check your OpenLedger account and vote to define the OBITS future!
Follow OpenLedger on social channels
The OpenLedger Team